Search found 4 matches

by slayer00
Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:41 am
Forum: Q&A
Topic: coil packs
Replies: 2
Views: 5847

coil packs

I have a coild pack from a 96 astra, it has a four pin plug on it, can I use it with edis?
by slayer00
Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:55 am
Forum: Installation
Topic: Tacho and fuel pump
Replies: 2
Views: 5297

Tacho and fuel pump

If I install a megajolt into my mk2 golf will the tacho and fuel pump still work? On the factory setup it is taken of the -ve side of the coil
by slayer00
Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:52 am
Forum: Installation
Topic: Mk1 Golf Gti fuel pump feed
Replies: 4
Views: 10075

Did you get it sorted?
by slayer00
Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:43 am
Forum: Powered by Megajolt Gallery
Topic: VW installation
Replies: 7
Views: 20493

Isnt that where the rear engine mount bolts to the block?