Search found 3 matches

by djinh
Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:55 am
Forum: Q&A
Topic: EDIS in Europe
Replies: 3
Views: 6237

EDIS in Europe

I'm having some trouble locating an EDIS module from the breakers here in Holland...

They claim they've never heard of cars like the Escord 1.9L...

Does anyone know the magic words I should say to them? :)

Alex
by djinh
Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:52 am
Forum: Operation
Topic: mjljTune on MacOSX
Replies: 9
Views: 14805

I will

I've been busybusybusy the last few weeks, so I haven't had time to work on this at all :( I will try the latest software, see if it works better. What I did verify is that the comms problem I was experiencing will go away when I run native in OS X. I used a simple serial terminal program to 'talk' ...
by djinh
Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:36 am
Forum: Operation
Topic: mjljTune on MacOSX
Replies: 9
Views: 14805

mjljTune on MacOSX

Hi! Last night I finished building the board, plannning to instal it in my '71 BMW 2002. I've got some trouble tuning it though, as I own a Mac, and unfortunately they haven't gotten around yet to putting javax.comm in OS X. There exists RXTX, a third party javax.comm, but I haven't got that working...