Will my old hardware run v3.2.1?
Search found 15 matches
Dual Fuel
Thanks for the pointers guys!
Will my old hardware run v3.2.1?
Will my old hardware run v3.2.1?
Dual Fuel
I kinda 'lost' the site for a while while travelling and have only just refound it!!
Good job on the new site btw.
Dual Fuel
I kinda 'lost' the site for a while while travelling and have only just refound it!!
Good job on the new site btw.
Dual fuel
Hi Brent
The switchable map would be a great idea - any idea whe/if it'll be ready for testing?
The switchable map would be a great idea - any idea whe/if it'll be ready for testing?
Dual fuel
I run a dual fuel vehicle.
I there anyway to get MJLJr to run two different maps dependent on what fuel I'm running?
If not, can I build two MJLJr's and switch between them? Will they work ok if theyre both connected to the same Edis, vacumn source and coil packs?
I there anyway to get MJLJr to run two different maps dependent on what fuel I'm running?
If not, can I build two MJLJr's and switch between them? Will they work ok if theyre both connected to the same Edis, vacumn source and coil packs?
- Thu May 27, 2004 2:27 pm
- Forum: Q&A
- Topic: April 2, 2004: Are there any boards/processors available?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 37410
Got it!
Hi Brent,
The UK postal service have finally delivered my board!!
Thanks for producing such a quality item - I like the fact that there is a schematic on the top side - it makes it almost idiot proof!!
The UK postal service have finally delivered my board!!
Thanks for producing such a quality item - I like the fact that there is a schematic on the top side - it makes it almost idiot proof!!
- Mon May 17, 2004 8:00 pm
- Forum: Q&A
- Topic: April 2, 2004: Are there any boards/processors available?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 37410
Aaaargh!
Still no board!
Whats happening?
Whats happening?
- Mon May 03, 2004 7:13 pm
- Forum: Q&A
- Topic: Crank Trigger Wheel
- Replies: 8
- Views: 19077
Trigger wheel
For UK 'Jolters Demon Tweeks do a trigger wheel for £25 and a pickup for the same.
Thats got to be easier than ripping dirty bits off of old Fords
Thats got to be easier than ripping dirty bits off of old Fords
- Mon May 03, 2004 10:59 am
- Forum: Q&A
- Topic: April 2, 2004: Are there any boards/processors available?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 37410
Boards
I dont have mine yet..... 
Materials
Does anyone have a list of materials from a UK supplier RS or Maplin etc?
- Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:09 am
- Forum: Q&A
- Topic: Edis modules in the UK
- Replies: 0
- Views: 5150
Edis modules in the UK
If anyone needs Edis 8 modules and coil packs in the S.E. UK, give Peter at Route 66 a call - 01702 300009
He's really knowledgeable and helpful!
He's really knowledgeable and helpful!
- Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:55 pm
- Forum: Future Upgrades
- Topic: future....
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4667
future....
Future upgrade?
The only extra I'd like is a knock sensor.
Oh and maybe a comprehensive list of vehicles that have the Eidis, crvank sensor and coil pack.
The only extra I'd like is a knock sensor.
Oh and maybe a comprehensive list of vehicles that have the Eidis, crvank sensor and coil pack.
- Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:43 pm
- Forum: Q&A
- Topic: April 2, 2004: Are there any boards/processors available?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 37410
Ta!
Thanks Brent!
- Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:33 am
- Forum: Q&A
- Topic: Suitable source of EDIS modules
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8017
American car parts
Hey Gareth - where were you thinking of getting the American parts from?
- Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:24 am
- Forum: Q&A
- Topic: April 2, 2004: Are there any boards/processors available?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 37410
Any update
Any update on the delivery of boards?
I'm itching to get started!
I'm itching to get started!