AUX inpt switching problam

Report problems on the Megajolt firmware and PC software

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

merlin

AUX inpt switching problam

Post by merlin »

Hello all well have my V4 up and running very happy with it.

right I have the single wire trimester hooked up to the MJ and it reads although the voltage dose seem a bit low its reading 0,0V at 75deg and something in the region of 5V at cold need to check these again to be sure. It is the standard trimester out of a mini cylinder head.

the problem I am having that when I set the user defended output 1 to aux and the invert option to normal and an activation point of 60 then write that the MJ and Commit it the firmware then if I hit upload the jumps back to user output 1 being load and invert and an activation pint of 10 it is like that it is not writing my settings to the computer it seems to be writing the ignition map fine though im confused ???

merlin

Post by merlin »

No one any ideas :(

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi Merlin,

I replicated your problem and it lies in the configuration software. What happens is that the Load and Aux in the drop-down selection have been reversed- so if you set it to 'Aux' and then write it to the controller, it sees it as 'Load', and vice-versa. I'm scratching my head on how this one slipped past me. :)

I'll should have this fix up on the website soon.

For your temperature sensor, you should look at the Aux calibration section of the operational guide to configure the controller to translate the actual voltage read to a meaningful value in degrees C, or the like.

Thanks,
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

merlin

Post by merlin »

how did you get on with this brent any look sorting it,
best regards,
Paul

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi Paul,

I should have it ready in the next day or so- I'm looking at a few other bugs to roll in with this release.

Thanks,
Brent Picasso
Facebook | Twitter

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

I believe I have it fixed- give it a try here (v 4.0.2)

http://www.autosportlabs.net/MJLJ_V4_Do ... n_Software

Please test your saved settings as well as reading / writing to the controller.

There was a potential Log File read error I wanted to roll in to this release, but I was not able to reproduce it.

thanks,
Brent Picasso
Facebook | Twitter

merlin

Post by merlin »

Thanks Bernt that has solved the problam for me your a legend really really appresiate that one best regards,Paul. Happy christmas to one and all as well. : :D