problems with mjlj v4

Report problems on the Megajolt firmware and PC software

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

Swedge

Post by Swedge »

looks like what i used apart from whent the connection is has been shrink wrapped lol

zetectunerchris

Post by zetectunerchris »

Swedge wrote:
looks like what i used apart from whent the connection is has been shrink wrapped lol
well it works well im using my newer windows vista laptop and it seams to be much quicker to use, just need to move the map senso into the engine bay

Swedge

Post by Swedge »

the thing with usb connecters and such is that its a hit and miss, i was quite lucky and got 1 that worked straight away

just to let you know he has pin tested the ecu and checke3d it opver and cannot see any faults with it, i think he said he was gonna contact brent about it

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Thanks, Swedge.

So you mean, the Megajolt was checked out and it communicated correctly with their PC/Laptop?
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

Swedge

Post by Swedge »

nope the exact opposit, i sent him down everything i had including my cables and adaptors etc

my cables and adaptors work with his ecu but not with mine

my ecu dosnt work with his cables or adatpors which ar known as working

he said he has pin tested it and its fine so he's stuck, he knows more about circuit boards than me so he said he's gonna contact you and ask if you knew anything else to try

Swedge

Post by Swedge »

just had a pm of him saying he has emailed you brent, his name is al and is from the uk

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Thanks for the update. I didn't see the email yet - be sure Al sends it to brent (at) autosportlabs.com
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

Swedge

Post by Swedge »

will do brent cheers

Swedge

Post by Swedge »

i gave him your email he said he sent one at the weekend his email he said he will try from another account too

EDITED

ill pm you his email

Swedge

Post by Swedge »

been speaking to Al and he mentioned my megajolt could have been faulty from the beginning and its my cars only running on the 10 degrees advance through the edis

i know its not the best but does this sound like its on a constant 10 degrees advance? ignore the rattle lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsH8m2Ds ... ature=plcp

cng1

Post by cng1 »

Hard to tell just by listening. You really need to get a timing light on there to know for certain.
Official Megajolt distributor for UK and Europe.
Complete Megajolt packages, EDIS kits, Trigger wheels and everything else you need for your megajolt install
www.trigger-wheels.com