Order Confirmation?

Megajolt Kit assembly Question and Answers. Be sure to review the <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/MJLJ_V4_kit_assembly_guide">Kit assembly guide</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

Scott Deane

Order Confirmation?

Post by Scott Deane »

Is it possible to get an order confirmation, please? I expected an opportunity to send a message via PayPal, but alas it was not an option. Also curious about estimated delivery - not in a great rush, but would like to know if I'm waiting for a board procurement cycle. I also see no method of EMailing Brent - sorry to clog the forum with my personal problems.

Please don't misunderstand my message, Brent. I'm sure I can speak for all of us that we really appreciate you making this product available - it's not like it's a fortune we have hanging out there or that you're making your house payments with the profit.

Thanks.

brentp
Site Admin

Hi Scott, unfortunately yo

Post by brentp »

Hi Scott,

unfortunately your order just missed my last batch- I have a new shipment of boards coming which should be here sometime this week. Hopefully I will be able to send the next batch of orders by the end of this week.

You can contact me at [email protected] if you have any more questions! I'll get that info on the website somewhere. :)

Thanks,
Brent
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter