UK Builders

Megajolt Kit assembly Question and Answers. Be sure to review the <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/MJLJ_V4_kit_assembly_guide">Kit assembly guide</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

Richard oxley

UK Builders

Post by Richard oxley »

Does anyone out there build the system to order in the UK??
I did have one on order from Guy Hill but he can not complete it due to other full time work comitments.It would be good if there is someone else that can help me out in getting a system.
Was hopping to be using it in this years champtionship that i compete in.East midlands rally champtionship using my 1300 nova gp A. cheers Rich

brentp
Site Admin

I do

Post by brentp »

Actually, I ship many completed units to the UK and europe! see the order page for more info.

With the depressed US dollar it should be a real bargain! :)

Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

Richard oxley

UK shipping

Post by Richard oxley »

cheers brent
How long is it taking to get a built unit fully tested to the uk?? and also dose the price shown include a wirring loom with the plug on the end??
Thankx Rich

brentp
Site Admin

It takes about 4-5 days for d

Post by brentp »

It takes about 4-5 days for delivery, using airmail. They do take a few days to build, as well.

The unit includes the female molex connector with a set of pins- you assemble the wires into this connector.

Brent
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

viatron

UK Supply

Post by viatron »

Richard,
have just finished a unit for myself but bought 2 PCB & processors just in case, may be able to help you out, mail me off forum.

Mac

UKCaddyModder

Hi Brent, i put an order in

Post by UKCaddyModder »

Hi Brent,
i put an order in just before Christmas , i guess like most of us it is a busy time for you.
i have collected all the bits for the install ( replaced my ancient laptop as well) ready for the kit to be fitted. Any best guess on when you will next be shipping fully built units to UK.
Drop me a note if you want to check what the paypal ref was for the order .
Cheers.

itguy

I would send an email to Bill

Post by itguy »

I would send an email to Bill Survinton who built and supplied mine...

viatron

Missing Bill?

Post by viatron »

Have been trying to contact Bill Shurvington for a couple of weeks now with no success, anyone know if he has changed contact details?

Mac

steve.l.jones

Post by steve.l.jones »