[Solved] Sending Virtual Channel to SoloStorm?

General Q&A specific to RaceCapture/Pro. For app related questions post in the RaceCapture App forum. also see the <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/RaceCapture">RaceCapture Information Page</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

Canyonfive

[Solved] Sending Virtual Channel to SoloStorm?

Post by Canyonfive »

I'm currently sending a couple Analog inputs over and I wanted to send a virtual channel to SoloStorm.

1) How do I do that?

2) If I can't, is there a way to send a virtual channel to one of the unused Analog channels? Since I know how to send those that would work.
Last edited by Canyonfive on Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Canyonfive

Re: Sending Virtual Channel to SoloStorm?

Post by Canyonfive »

Canyonfive wrote:I'm currently sending a couple Analog inputs over and I wanted to send a virtual channel to SoloStorm.

1) How do I do that?
So if it's an Analog channel and you want the raw voltage you would choose one of the available auxillary channels in solostorm (no relation to the racecapture analog channel) and point it to the channel by using its mapped name. (Whatever you renamed the analog channel to or virtual channel)
Canyonfive wrote:2) If I can't, is there a way to send a virtual channel to one of the unused Analog channels? Since I know how to send those that would work.
Yes. Again you can choose any channel that you can see in your racecapture dashboard when selecting a gauge. Just pick an auxiliary channel in solostorm and type the name exactly as its mapped in the racecapture.

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Looks like you figured it out. We output all of our data generically, based on channel name.
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter