Imported a log file into podium.live and it shows 13500 laps

Setup and configuration for Race Capture Pro real-time telemetry features

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

steved0x

Imported a log file into podium.live and it shows 13500 laps

Post by steved0x »

And takes forever to load :)

https://podium.live/events/florida-crow ... ster-s-413

In reality there were only 10-15 laps. The reason I imported it was because on several of the laps it didn't detect the start finish line and combined two laps into one. I was uploading it so I could report that issue to see what happened, and then when it finally loaded in showed 13500 laps. Note that I imported two log files into the session:

* rrr01.14.2018.1440.log - loaded and displayed 4 laps
* rrr01.14.2018.1617.log - this is the one that blew it up

None of these laps were personal bests so if the data is lost that is OK, although I would like to analyze that 2nd session and see why I wasn't able to run as fast as earlier that day and the previous day. If there isn't a simple fix, is there a way to delete that 2nd log file?
Last edited by steved0x on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reporting this - we should take a look at it!

Could you email us the log file so we can inspect it? You can upload it to a service like http://dropcanvas.com.

Mail the link to [email protected] and we can look at it; also send us the link to your event so we can inspect it from our end. We should look at it before we can recommend any fixes.

Does the data show up in the RaceCapture app analysis?
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

steved0x

Post by steved0x »

Thank you, I just sent the email with the links. On the phone, the correct number of laps do show up (with the exception of the two times where two laps were combined into one)