How to get correct gauges on Podium.Live page?

Setup and configuration for Race Capture Pro real-time telemetry features

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

dlichterman

How to get correct gauges on Podium.Live page?

Post by dlichterman »

Hello,

We are using a RaceCapture Pro Mk1 with the BT adapter to an android phone for telemetry. I have it working and sending the telemetry, but can't seem to figure out how to change the gauges/ranges. We have an E30 and are using some of the analog pins with mapped values. The actual data values show correctly, but how do we get the fancy fuel gauge as shown in the setup guide and change the ranges for the others like oil and coolant?

I'm sure I'm just missing something stupid here.

Thanks
-Daniel

dlichterman

Post by dlichterman »

Ok, I'm an idiot. I found the range settings in each one and now I have the ranges correct.

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Thanks, glad you figured it out.
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

mbulls

Post by mbulls »

Having similar issue. Using RaceCapture/Pro MK2 latest firmware update 2.17.4. Using Bluetooth adapter with Android Dash. When logging into Podium.Live there are Gauges present that I do not have sensors for, is there a way to remove unused gauges? I also have a custom Analog Fuellevel sensor that does not show.

Thanks
Michael
Attachments
RBR Rash Dash PodiumLive.png
RBR Rash Dash PodiumLive.png (216.61 KiB) Viewed 3889 times

mbulls

Post by mbulls »

Brent,

Any insight on this as well as not being able to change the default FuelLevel Channel. No matter what I do it will not change from Liters to a Percentage and does not read the Analog port. I can create a new Channel and even name it the same FuelLevel and it does not work. If I create a new one and name it Fuellevel (lower case l)it works fine but does not display as a gauge in Podium.Live.