New RC Pro 3 user

Post here to say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics extra welcome!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

wastntim

New RC Pro 3 user

Post by wastntim »

Good Evening:

I recently purchased a RC Pro 3 system to use in my 2002 Firebird racing in NASA's Camaro Mustang Challenge primarily in the midwest to the midsouth. I wanted to find a system that I call pull some engine data from the OBDII connection from my LS1 along with capturing track data. I hope to add TPMS system and possibly tire heat sensors. I used to run a traqmate system but it is no longer working. I am a bit overwhelmed by this system as it is way more complex than anything I'm used to. I am not a computer programmer, nor a mechanic, so a lot of the posts are way over my head. I'm already having trouble pulling data from the OBDII adapter. It was working for a bit but has stopped pulling RPM. Engine temperature is working as well as TPS, although appears to have a very chaotic signal. I'm hoping I can get this all working.

Robert
Attachments
small pic.jpg
small pic.jpg (31.71 KiB) Viewed 2793 times

brentp
Site Admin

Re: New RC Pro 3 user

Post by brentp »

Hi, and welcome. It looks like you had a duplicate post elsewhere in the forums; we just replied there to help out. Feel free to continue replying there.
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter