Screen Flashing

Post here to say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics extra welcome!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

KMRACING

Screen Flashing

Post by KMRACING »

Hello I recently purchased the Race Capture Pro and finally got the gauges needed for track. We where at the track this past weekend for the first time with the product and the data would display but seemed to flash at the driver consistent while on track which made it hard to read. Is there a fix for this

brentp
Site Admin

Re: Screen Flashing

Post by brentp »

Hi, thanks for posting. Can you post a video that illustrates this flashing, or describe it in more detail?

The RaceCapture is designed to flash the lap time on the screen whenever you pass the start/finish point, but I'm not sure if you're referring to this.
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

KMRACING

Post by KMRACING »

I've tried to upload a video with no luck, but with what I have been told is there a way to fix the sensitivity with the program because of the flashing I can email a video if needed thank you

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi,

A photo of the dash design or video is fine. you can email [email protected] if that helps.

Note, that under some conditions if you put a line chart on the dashboard, it might cause flickering / flashing. If this is the case, try removing the line chart.
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter