Hi I'm Steve

Post here to say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics extra welcome!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

SpatialStage

Hi I'm Steve

Post by SpatialStage »

My name is Steve and I was lucky enough to learn about the indiegogo program through the 24 Hours of Lemons group. I purchased the I Can Haz Data and the Phone App buys to use in my Masters Thesis. I'll be logging data from my '89 MR2 to visualize in 3D. This is a paper I wrote which is a scaled down version of my Thesis: http://spatialstage.com/OnlinePortfolio/?p=75

After I finish my Thesis I will be putting the system into a 24 Hours of Lemons car.

Looking forward to getting everything and playing with it! Thanks for doing this autosportlabs!

Steve

Here is a shot of the MR2 at an El Toro Autocross:

rdoherty

Post by rdoherty »

Wow, that's awesome you'll use RaceCapture in your thesis! Be sure to email us a copy if you can :)

SpatialStage

Post by SpatialStage »

Thanks! Yes, once my thesis is complete I would be more than happy to share a copy of it if you guys want any of the information from it or visualizations for use. I'll be creating custom tools that will process the data from race capture pro so it should be useable by anyone else who would want to try it out.
rdoherty wrote:Wow, that's awesome you'll use RaceCapture in your thesis! Be sure to email us a copy if you can :)

rdoherty

Post by rdoherty »

Nice! Yes, if you don't mind please share your tools for visualizations and analysis. Everyone loves pretty charts and graphs :)
Ryan Doherty
Autosports Labs