Alex from Montana

Post here to say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics extra welcome!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

Alex W

Alex from Montana

Post by Alex W »

Hi, I'm Alex from Bozeman Montana. I have a pair of Toyota MR2s, one highly modified 91 Turbo (375rwhp, lots of custom suspension, etc) that I autocross in SSM and do the occasional track day with, and an 89 NA that I daily drive and occasionally autocross in STS at smaller local events.

I am a mechanical engineer by trade, currently working in the aerospace industry. Most of my work is on commercial aircraft interiors, but I work for a contract house, so the jobs vary by the customers and contracts that we get.

On the side I also run a small business designing and producing custom (suspension mostly) parts for MR2s.

rdoherty

Post by rdoherty »

Hi Alex! Sounds like you do some really cool stuff! Did you contribute to the IndieGoGo RaceCapture/Pro campaign or are you going to order one when they are available?
Ryan Doherty
Autosports Labs

Alex W

Post by Alex W »

I was in the Indigo campaign, I got my unit about a week ago. Just trying to figure out exactly how I want to install it.

rdoherty

Post by rdoherty »

Awesome! Looking forward to hearing how you use RCP.
Ryan Doherty
Autosports Labs