Hola From Cumbria!

Post here to say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics extra welcome!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

lastofthev8s

Hola From Cumbria!

Post by lastofthev8s »

Evening all.
Unfortunately I've joined up because my Megajolt Lite Jr has developed a fault, I'll get to that in the correct forum though.
I own a modified black metallic MK2 VW Scirocco with a 2.0 16v passat engine fitted, it's equipped with twin 45 Webers, my own ported and polished head, re profiled cams - 276 duration, ARP rod bolts, lightened flywheel, full stainless steel exhaust, 16 row oil cooler and of course the Megajolt lite Jr ignition system. The 'Rocco also has Spax RSX coilovers, Eibach ARB's, 288mm grooved front discs, rear disc conversion, poly bushed throughout, body coloured BBS RM split rims with 2" polished lips, OMP RS buckets and Sabelt harnesses. Also a few other bits but I'll be here all night.
I also own a Black MK2 Hilux 4wd 2.4d. It has a 3" suspension lift, 3" body lift, 15" x 10" Compomotive alloys, 35x12.5x15 Cooper Discoverer tyres, rear roll over bar, front 'A' bar and Impreza turbo 2000 seats.
I will post some pics as soon as my girlfriend gets off the other laptop, I have no Idea how to get the links to work properly on this old POS iBook! And, I'm not even sure how to post pics on this forum, I have a Photobucket account.
Paddy :)