New to this Forum

Post here to say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics extra welcome!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

23tuner

New to this Forum

Post by 23tuner »

Hi all My name is Lars Wolfe and I am in the greater San Fransisco area. I have been using the a RCP mk2 for a little over a year now in my project call the Multi Purpose Racer. basically it a project where I am building a race car to do all types of racing with the same car same driver, and hopefully a more consistent Crew. But as all Grassroots racers know that is an ever changing variable.

The car is a 2012 Nissan JUKE yes.... a JUKE and it is a very fun car! I have competed in a Rally America stage rally, a USTCC race, and a GTA event. We are looking to compete in more in 2016 and we will be Broadcasting all the events and data with the MK2 and maybe even some other stuff with the new Race capture when it becomes available. Ive done some small videos on the OPYHIRO Facebook page about my RCP, check them out if you want.

I will be doing some other projects with the RCP in 2016 and will be posting up some questions along the way that I hope you all will be able to help me with. I have a ton of Automotive repair experience, but where I lack is in the 1's and 0's of this world, but I know I can follow instructions and learn from them along the way

Thanks for your time, and if interested, You can follow the project at these following social Media sites.

facebook.com/opyhiro
facebook.com/larswolfe
instagram.com/larswolfe
twitter @larswolfe
periscope @larswolfe
Life's a Race, Drive Hard!