New year, new team

Post here to say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics extra welcome!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

Aussie Jase

New year, new team

Post by Aussie Jase »

Hi guys,

I've thrown myself in the deep end and have found myself managing a small startup amateur race team out of South Florida. I've worked in both pro and amateur stuff for a long time and done plenty of amateur driving with some success but never ran a program where there is a paycheck waiting at the end of the week. Everywhere I have worked there has always been an employee/s that took care of the electronics so I haven't been too involved in this dark art so please be gentle when I ask the noob questions. The owner/s want the best possible product and I want to deliver it and I appreciate this communities help when I have that dumb question.

Cheers, J

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi and welcome! Every discipline has it's experts and specialties, and it's good for you to recognize it. For example, a computer nerd may not have the chops to install a turbo kit or replace a head, right?

While we're working to make RaceCapture easier and easier to setup and install, there are cases where advanced skills are required. We can help with questions - just post in the appropriate area of the forum based on your topic. Thanks!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter