Not the "norm"

Post here to say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics extra welcome!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

Half-fast

Not the "norm"

Post by Half-fast »

Greetings,

Just installed an RC mk3 in a late model road race truck.

Added a TPS to the Holley carb, and a wide band O2 (because I don't like reading spark plugs).

Look forward to learning lots here.
Attachments
racetruck.jpg
racetruck.jpg (247.43 KiB) Viewed 6564 times
Bill

PS14

Post by PS14 »

Welcome, finally more non-ECM, Carb & a Dizzy guys. I got a Twin AFR setup up on my Vintage Dirt late model here in upsate NY. 4150xp 4bbl & 500xp 2bbl. 355 w/MSD dist. would be interested to here some of youre results. Dave

MK2 w/Rpi Dash & ShiftX3 (F&R brake pressure/fuel level/fuel press/tps/man vac/ dual O2/ oil pres/water/oil temp and automated GO-Pro logging)

p.s. no window net required?

indianapolis77

Post by indianapolis77 »

Welcome to the club, I hope I get the same feeling to enjoy this site. YAY

Half-fast

Post by Half-fast »

PS14 wrote:Welcome, finally more non-ECM, Carb & a Dizzy guys. I got a Twin AFR setup up on my Vintage Dirt late model here in upsate NY. 4150xp 4bbl & 500xp 2bbl. 355 w/MSD dist. would be interested to here some of youre results. Dave

MK2 w/Rpi Dash & ShiftX3 (F&R brake pressure/fuel level/fuel press/tps/man vac/ dual O2/ oil pres/water/oil temp and automated GO-Pro logging)

p.s. no window net required?
It was a track day, not a race so no window net.

I’ll be adding more stuff as time goes on but the shutdown has paused development.
Bill

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Love it, and welcome! Looks like it corners like crazy. Keep us posted on your progress!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter