Hello - new user

Post here to say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics extra welcome!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

dalecarter1021

Hello - new user

Post by dalecarter1021 »

Hello Everyone,

I just received my hardware and am looking forward to beginning the installation after this weekends race. My system consists of the RaceCapture Pro Mk3 with added sensors for brake pressure, tire temp, oil pressure, and water temp. The system is going onto a 2003 Panoz GTS-WC with an LSX 376, Jerico 4-spd, upgraded splitter, elevated rear wing and 18x10 wheels (16x9 are the original size). I narrowed my search down to Autosport Labs and vBox. The advantages of vBox are more tightly integrated video and "plug and play" installation. The advantages of Autosport Labs are value, flexibility, expandability, easy telemetry, customizable dash displays... did I mention value? My entire Autosport system costs less than the tire temp option for vBox. The Autosport community of users was a HUGE plus. Autosport was the CLEAR winner.

I can't wait to get the gear installed and operational. My next test session is Feb 19th and I hope to be able to report back after that weekend.

brentp
Site Admin

Re: Hello - new user

Post by brentp »

Hi, thanks for the note and choosing Autosport labs!

We're going to be making video integration better in 2022, keep an eye out for updates.

Also, another benefit of our system is enhanced plug and play ease of use with our preset capabilities - we are making that better too.

Thanks again!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter