SD not logging

Report any thing that looks like a bug or problem in the system here

Moderators: JeffC, stieg

maheshwarrank

SD not logging

Post by maheshwarrank »

Hi,

My RCP is unable to log data into the SD card. Please let me know what might be the probable reason and solution and if there is any other way of logging on track data.

air1dpt

Post by air1dpt »

I have been having an identical problem and I discovered that the sd card is no longer properly seated in the card holder. I had to open up the MK2 case to discover this issue. It appears that the card is not being held to the contacts and therefore not getting data from the MK2 processor. There isn't any feedback in the software to indicate that a session is not being recorded. In fact, I was always getting feedback to say that the session was being recorded even though it clearly wasn't. My assumption is that session recorded means that data is going to the sd card..maybe that is an incorrect assumption. I would check the sd card, mine wouldn't "click" when depressed (still doesn't). I frequently pull the sd card out after my track events and sometimes following a tuning modification.

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi, sorry you're having problems with the logging - let's see what we can find out.

* When you're logging, do you see a red LED light up on the front panel?
* While logging, what do you see when you go to the app (while connected) and see the logging status under System Status?
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

msmkarthik

Post by msmkarthik »

Hi,
Initially the sd card wasn't locking and it is showing an error (before that it was working fine). Then we changed the sd card port, from then it's showing error while logging (status - Error logging). The traces on the pcb looks fine and no two pins of sd card are shorted.

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

We are happy to inspect and repair any SD card damage that might have happened. Just contact us at [email protected] .

Thanks,
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter