Duplicate Column Name

Report any thing that looks like a bug or problem in the system here

Moderators: JeffC, stieg

dyip

Duplicate Column Name

Post by dyip »

I cannot open any log files as I get "Duplicate Column Name" when I try to open file. The attached file says there is a duplicate "POWER" variable. If I delete this, the problem just moves to a different variable.

At one point, I was using spaces and underscores in my variable names and some variable names were similar. I have since removed them. I feel that the problem may be related to "ghosts" of the old variables being loaded.
Attachments
rc_1.log
(17.81 KiB) Downloaded 172 times

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi,

We will likely have this issue fixed in the next app release, coming soon. In the mean time, please try renaming that column to something else to work around the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

dyip

Post by dyip »

Okay, renamed some variable names so I no longer get the "Duplicatate Column Name" error. However, nothing shows up on the screen if I try to bring up a chart. I have attached a log file with data from a garage session, so there are no laps, but this should be no different than a dyno run.
Attachments
rc_8.log
(118.07 KiB) Downloaded 184 times

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi,

We're working on a 1.9.2 release; we have a very alpha pre release here you can try. This is the windows build, assuming you're testing on that:

http://dropcanvas.com/2sp1j

This link will expire in about 15 days, but we should have the official release out before then.

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Looks like the dropcanvas link expired. Here's a better link for getting the pre-release build:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o6u4kil4xdv4 ... uilds?dl=0
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter