Metric Readouts

Got a burning desire for a new feature? post it here!

Moderators: JeffC, stieg

cameron

Metric Readouts

Post by cameron »

Desperate to see metric readings added
Celsius, kPa, Kph etc

thokes82

Post by thokes82 »

Seems not to be a priority. My Logger lies in the shelf since 2 years because of this.

thokes82

Post by thokes82 »

Can we get some feedback on this topic? I am considering to sell my Logger without a perspective.

cameron

Post by cameron »

We have the RaceCapturePro3 it seems a great unit but your right in that we deal in metric and so all our engine and performance data makes as much sense as talking to someone speaking french. I did search for answers but it needs to be done in the rc software. Lets hope its in the next release as i have mine installed and wired before I found it doesn't do metric.

cheers
cam

jabtronic

Post by jabtronic »

It's bizarre there is no metric option standard. At least 90% of the worlds population uses the metric system....

cameron

Post by cameron »

Very weird and very frustrating. Being metric I am forever with a calculator trying to make sense of the imperial numbers given by the Race Capture. Funny part is with my new USA (built) cars like the C7 vette they use a mixture of metric and imperial bolts even though the country uses imperial. Don't understand why AutoSports Labs can't sort this out in the software update?

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Good news; Metric units are now available:

https://www.autosportlabs.com/now-avail ... -features/
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter