Would be nice to by default, or as an option, be able to log in a csv format compatible with alternative data logging software, like GEMS. For GEMS' DLog99 (an interim to converting to the GEMS DA format) the current csv format requires some massaging to get it to work and while Race Analyzer is developing it would be great if we have the option of using other software.
User neoraptor posted his method for getting the csv to work in GEMS Dlog99:
* Open your CSV data with excel (or another spreadsheet)
* Place the time row in first position
* Make the time start at 0 (substract each cell with the first time)
* Change each column title to have only the name with brackets (eg : "Speed")
* import your modified CSV into Gems DLog99 (freely downloadable on their website)
* save the project (this will create a .stf file)
* Open this file with the latest version of GDA Smile
Got a burning desire for a new feature? post it here!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1