Seen a few CAN TPMS solutions. Interested in Bluetooth TPMS as :
- External sensor available. Prefered for convenince implementation. Dedicated external sensor TPMS had been using with satisfaction.
- Lower cost. The Can module seems cost as much as the TPMS itself.
- Much more selections in the market.
A few questions on BT TPMS (for RCP MK3) :
1. Possiblities, suitabilities, and limitations
2. Any plan, suggested spec's / makes
Got a burning desire for a new feature? post it here!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I did some research and came across a library on github. It uses BLE to connect to Chinese TPMS. I did not test it yet but implementing it is a great idea. I did not know that those Bluetooth based systems are existing.