Can not connect to Bluetooth on track mk2

Q&A for the RaceCapture Plug & Play - general hardware related usage and operation; for app related questions please post in the RaceCapture app section.

also see the <a href="https://wiki.autosportlabs.com/RaceCapture_Quickstart">RaceCapture quick start guide</a>
Protege03ak46

Can not connect to Bluetooth on track mk2

Post by Protege03ak46 »

I have a 2009 BMW 135i track car I'm trying to get the mk2 hooked up on. I can talk to the unit over wifi and otg on pixel 3, LG g4, Amazon fire tablet and a iPad 4 no problem although it's unstable and won't stay connected on the Android devices. Iv updated the firmware with the correct track files, tried downgrading, turned wifi off, just about everything I can think of. All the devices I've used just can't find the race capture. Im starting to suspect it's a hardware issue. Any help would be appreciated[/i]

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi,

For Bluetooth, are you able to pair the RaceCapture device under Android Wireless settings? That's the first step.

Second thing, while connected over USB, try checking the system status / Bluetooth to see if it's showing as "Initialized". You can access status via the top left menu.

Thanks,
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter