Intermittent data errors

Found a hardware issue we should fix, or got a feature request? Post it here.
mtwlawson

Intermittent data errors

Post by mtwlawson »

I have a track/mk2 using Solostorm 2 as the logger in a Toyota FRS for Autocross.

At the last event I started to get intermittent errors in the data for Steering, brake pressure, TPS, and Lat G. The errors last only for a few (0.1 sec) samples but are very large up to 32K. The Solostorm analysis tool generates almost 0 for the rest of the run for that channel. I have looked at data on the dashboard but apart from a ridiculously slow response time. I have not yet figured out how to generate a log in the Racecapture App.

Canyonfive

Re: Intermittent data errors

Post by Canyonfive »

mtwlawson wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:41 pm I have a track/mk2 using Solostorm 2 as the logger in a Toyota FRS for Autocross.

At the last event I started to get intermittent errors in the data for Steering, brake pressure, TPS, and Lat G. The errors last only for a few (0.1 sec) samples but are very large up to 32K. The Solostorm analysis tool generates almost 0 for the rest of the run for that channel. I have looked at data on the dashboard but apart from a ridiculously slow response time. I have not yet figured out how to generate a log in the Racecapture App.
When loading in analysis you'll find an arrow next to delete. That will save a csv log of your data. Under System you can find the application log and copy that into an email to support. I have found when my car has a surge due to my fuel pump running dry on long corners with too low of a tank it hiccups the canbus system, however if your also having Lat G issues then its not just a canbus issue.