Eric Z with a 2008 Audi RS4 project

Stop by and say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics will get you +5HP!
EricZ

Eric Z with a 2008 Audi RS4 project

Post by EricZ »

Hi fellow RC Track users! I'm EricZ and I live in Candler, NC.

I have a 2008 Audi RS4 that I have made some silly/nerdy modifications to including adding a BorgWarner S400SX-E and two pre-production eBoosters (48V electric compressors) mounted in the rear! It's my daily driver, but she will see the occasional track day just for fun.

I use the RaceCapture MK2 Track to monitor and data log parameters from the factory Audi CAN bus along with some additional sensors I have added, controlled by an Arduino Mega. I display the data on an Android head unit in the car. Thru the Lua scripting, the RaceCapture also sends relevant parameters from the factory Audi system to the Arduino, which is also responsible for controlling/commanding/monitoring the eBooster operation as well as the 48V system.

Here is a link to my build thread on an Audi forum, and I am working towards the finish line and I'm not far away.https://www.audizine.com/forum/showthre ... ild-thread

brentp
Site Admin

Re: Eric Z with a 2008 Audi RS4 project

Post by brentp »

Welcome, thanks for the introduction. Super clean car!

Be sure to check out the brand new RaceCapture beta app we are testing on Discord, too!

Miles Hall

Re: Eric Z with a 2008 Audi RS4 project

Post by Miles Hall »

The engine bay looks really clean, you did a good job with this build.