3.3.0 Configuration Software (beta)

Discussion on Future Megajolt hardware / software upgrades.

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

terrylyne

Post by terrylyne »

Just tried Beta V3.3.0 on an LPG Rover V8. Cannot find where to set 8 cylenders in the configurator which means I am getting twice the RPM I should. Am I missing somthing??

I am also using one of the outputs to cut the gas if the engine stalls (less than the minimum settable 500RPM). Occasionaly this causes the gas solenoid to switch at low revs even if the engine is still running. Any chance of having a lower RPM limit as a settable option?

Thanks

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi Terry,

The setting is now under "Global Configuration Options", similar to the V4 controller.

Let us know how your testing goes!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

terrylyne

Post by terrylyne »

Hi Brent, thanks for your quick reply.
My V3.3.0 configurator does not have No of cylenders under global configuration. I have attached a screenshot of where it would be in the V4 software. Have tried uninstalling all MJ software and then just installing V3.3.0. The problem still persists. Have looked at the config files and it does not have "cylinders=8" like earlier versions had. (running XP Pro SP3)

Any thought on providing a lower RPM switch output?

Cheers

Terry
Attachments
Beta SS.JPG
Beta SS.JPG (83.06 KiB) Viewed 14260 times

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Ugh- Embarassingly, I had my mental wires crossed. I wish I could take back that post! :)

It should actually be settable in the same location as V3.2, but the dialog is missing the control. I will need to post a new config software release. Hold tight for a day or two.

Thanks,
Brent Picasso
Facebook | Twitter

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Updated. I linked back to the main thread for the 3.3.x beta- please use this thread to continue discussion. Thanks!

http://www.autosportlabs.org/viewtopic. ... 0&start=15
Brent Picasso
Facebook | Twitter

bobclevenger

Configurator software for Android OS?

Post by bobclevenger »

Hi,
I just had my HP Slate 500 die on me. Battery is dead and can't be changed. Yeah, that sucks.
This is the computer I used to run the configurator software for my MJLJ system in my Jensen SP.
Using a large laptop is not appealing to me.
The only small tablet computers I can find do not run Windows. Most run Android ("Ice Cream Sandwich" or some such nonsense). Connecting to an Android tablet via USB port would not be a problem. Not being able to install the software IS a big problem.

Can you port the configurator to the Android OS and make it available to those of us who don't have a Windows tablet available?
...Bob