Can anyone clear up a few things for me?- V4, V3 etc.

Information and announcements on updates to the Megajolt firmware and PC software

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

Supercharged Nat

Can anyone clear up a few things for me?- V4, V3 etc.

Post by Supercharged Nat »

Im sorry to have to do this but im not all that clued up on whats going on regarding the new controller (V4) and changes to the V3. Am i right in thinking that V4 is a totally new board with loads of new features (like this Aux input ive read about)?

and i am right in thinking that the V3 board is having some of these features brought across from the V4 through an upgrade (would that be a firmware update?)?.

I think the aux input is one of these thats coming across, but it requires some physical changes to the V3 board, am i right?

If everything above is right, can i ask does anyone know when these changes for the V3 board will be available?

Also in one of the forums i read that 3.3.0 will have some updates, bug fixes etc, is that out yet? sorry if this is simple stuff to most of you guys, but i have trouble in keeping up with everything thats going on here!, all these firmware, controller updates etc just baffles me. :oops:

thanks for any info guys.

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hello,

You are essentially correct on all your points.

We're still working on the updated V3 firmware- we've had some delays but we're plodding along. We're probably about 1 week out from having something testable by the community.

Here's the original thread for V4- please skim through this for more information:
http://www.autosportlabs.org/viewtopic.php?t=1718
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

Supercharged Nat

Post by Supercharged Nat »

thanks for your reply! i look forward to the updates then :D