1330 mini runningnow with photo's

Show off your Megajolt installations, vehicles and action shots here!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

mini-sprite

1330 mini runningnow with photo's

Post by mini-sprite »

A very simple install even for me who isn't the best with leccy stuff on cars. All running last night just need top check timing tonight if i have the time.

Has anyone got a map for a 1330cc mini, stage 3 head, hif44 carb,sw5 cam,1.5 rockers, rc 40 exaust? Or maybe suggest one that is closer than th basic out of the box map that is in there at the moment.

Paul
Last edited by mini-sprite on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Salamander

Post by Salamander »

hi, I used std-default map.
my 11:1CR it's too high for the sw5, the high tº and the low quality of the gas, the knock is continously...

Use the default map :wink:

I have the option switch, in the "1" i have teh std map and the "2" the map of the aldon yellow, it's good but knock at low rpm is :x

sorry my english

Gilesy998

Post by Gilesy998 »

Now then you sheep shagger!

Glad to see you've got it all in okay, I trust the EDIS stuff Carl and I salvaged was up to the job! :lol:
Try PMing Knoxy on MF to get his map. It's a 1293, but otherwise virtually indentical in spec to Chester - perhaps less the cam, but it'll do reet to get Laurence rolling again until it gets rollered.

Told you it was dead easy ;)

G

Edit - are the brackets to the usual Spritey standards? We need pics too dude.

mini-sprite

Post by mini-sprite »

bloody hell Gilesy where the hell have you been :D . i got your number off Brumski and i sent you a text message, i thought you were ignoring me you inbred git :D

All the brackets are fine and dandy i'll post pics up when i can get chester out of the garage.

What size core plug did you use to block the dizzy hole up anyway?

Paul

Gilesy998

Post by Gilesy998 »

27mm, or 1 1/16" - depending what your motor factor stocks. Mine's 27mm, don't tell Jamie ;) It's strangely satisfying removing the dizzy drive spindle once and for all too.
As for my mobile, I suspect it's my personal number you've got and I can't find my phone... :oops:

mini-sprite

Post by mini-sprite »

Paul