4AGE map, stock cams, dellortho dhla40

Browse and share Ignition Configurations in this forum

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

vladimir

4AGE map, stock cams, dellortho dhla40

Post by vladimir »

Here is mine map and I dont now does it right becouse my car have some misfire at 2-3K RPM. Can somebody try to repair if now how :D

When I pull full trottile its go like crazy, if I pull trottle slow its has misfire and stop-go thing.

Eny sugestion?
Attachments
4age maps.mjlj
(717 Bytes) Downloaded 1291 times

NITROPIXIE

Post by NITROPIXIE »

i would suggest improving on your vr sensor mount initially. By the looks of it, it requires some structural strengthening
1310 A-series Mini, lightened and built myself. V4 board and loving it

Rasputin22 - The Mini Forum
Rasputin22 - MK1 Golf Forum

Megajolt repair for the UK available

vladimir

Post by vladimir »

Thanks, lot of people tell me that and it's problem for shure. I will do today and put some stronger profile of steel and try to make some triangle from two bolts and VR sensor. i will lett you now how progress.

framis

More info needed

Post by framis »

Vlladimir. I have the same setup in a Locost seven. I am having backfiring when I let off the peddle. Plus slow acceleration. Can we talk [email protected] I am in Phoenix AZ Can you send me the MAP in a PDF form. So I can compare it to the one I am using. What jetting did you use and where do you get Delorto parts.

Broke4speed

Post by Broke4speed »

I get all my Dellorto parts from www.dellorto.co.uk. Amazing service, quick shipping, and they've got EVERYTHING :D.

framis

Vladimir about 4AGE

Post by framis »

I found one problem. Fuel pressure on the side draft carbs is important. PLus they are racing carbs and not tractable for street use. They want to go from idle to high acceleration with very little mid range. I will go thru the MAP and see if I can make slight changers that can effect the midrange. If you note on acceleration, the indicator goes from high vacuum to very low, then recovers and upon deceleration goes back high. I might try lowering the advance at high deceleration to correct this.

framis

Vladimir on 4AGE MAP

Post by framis »

Hi Vladimir. I was never able to open the MAO. Can you resend it to me at [email protected] in PDF form. I ain't good at computers. Thanks. Since I wrote I leaned out the carbs and now have a light brown tip on the electrode and grounds. I checked the lineup of the timing belt cam pulley's and marks. All line up. I checked the exhaust system and intake. No leaks. I am still getting some backfiring on letoff. I am thinking using the EDIS can cause some as it is wasted spark. John