RCP Analysis files

General Q&A specific to RaceCapture/Pro. For app related questions post in the RaceCapture App forum. also see the <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/RaceCapture">RaceCapture Information Page</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

PS14

RCP Analysis files

Post by PS14 »

I;m assuming since i do not use the telemetry if i log data to the smart card, the quickest way to view the data is to pull the card from the RCP and use my windows laptop. Opening Racecapture and choosing Analysis on the home page. but when i do this the RC1.LOG file isnt shown. does it only veiw .rcp files? am i doing something wrong? Thanks Dave

zechdz

On a similar note

Post by zechdz »

On a similar note I've been wondering if there is a way to get the .log files without taking the SD card out.

I can't find any options in the app, but seeing that my RCP is under a motorcycle fairing it would be much easier to get it all wirelessly :-D
vroom

Mash

Post by Mash »

Automatic sync of full logs to RaceCapture App would be useful. One can use dropbox/google drive sync on that folder afterwards to analyze it on a normal computer somewhere...

rdoherty

Post by rdoherty »

In the analysis view there is a '+' icon at the top right, click on that and click 'Import', then you can import your log file for analysis. Image

Hope that helps!
Ryan Doherty
Autosports Labs

PS14

Post by PS14 »

Thanks Ryan, i was able to import logs saved to my pc after deleting the datastore files (but not on my laptop, which was weird). but what i was wondering was if its possible to import directly from the card in the RCP. the device doesn't show as an external drive when searching for the files.

rdoherty

Post by rdoherty »

Sorry, it's not possible to import directly from RCP.
Ryan Doherty
Autosports Labs