RCP2 installed in a VVT Spec Miata

Race Capture Pro hardware installation- power, wiring, physical installation, etc. See the dedicated forum for Sensor related topics

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

Shiftlink

RCP2 installed in a VVT Spec Miata

Post by Shiftlink »

Hey guys,
I just thought y'all might enjoy seeing the installation I just did last week. I think it turned out pretty well. I'm really happy with the results that we got using AEM sensors with the Pro2. I just bought one of the new RaceCapture devices for my own car, and I'm having a little bit of regret for not going with the Pro2, I really like having the sensor inputs and the scripting ability is pretty sweet. The next thing I would really like to do with this is to add the ability to start a GoPro recording.

Here's a link to a YT video of the installation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0ibOvC ... e=youtu.be

Bryan@UnderbiteRacing

Post by Bryan@UnderbiteRacing »

Looks like a pretty clean installation with a lot more than the basic data that I can access with my simple set-up.

Cheers,
Bryan

turtlesharkshooter

Re: RCP2 installed in a VVT Spec Miata

Post by turtlesharkshooter »

Sweet looking install. Thank you for sharing.

Shiftlink wrote:Hey guys,
I just thought y'all might enjoy seeing the installation I just did last week. I think it turned out pretty well. I'm really happy with the results that we got using AEM sensors with the Pro2. I just bought one of the new RaceCapture devices for my own car, and I'm having a little bit of regret for not going with the Pro2, I really like having the sensor inputs and the scripting ability is pretty sweet. The next thing I would really like to do with this is to add the ability to start a GoPro recording.

Here's a link to a YT video of the installation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0ibOvC ... e=youtu.be