RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Exporting Data from iOS app
Post Exporting Data from iOS app 
At the moment, I don't see any way to transfer a log file to another device. The files in the iOS beta app were accessible from a PC using iBrowse. That's no longer true. One can still create a log file from a session file on the analysis page, but that doesn't help much if you can't move it to another device.

Thanks for the report. Are you saying that the one under test flight *used to* let you browse the saved log file, but not with the regularly released app available now? Just clarifying - if so, that's an unexpected side effect of releasing the app outside of test-flight.

Let me know - and we are currently working on alternatives, such as email attachments.

Correct. I was able to use iBrowse to access the app folder and transfer files to a PC in the beta app. Now I can see an app folder but I can't see any files. Unfortunately, I deleted the beta app after it expired so I can't see if I could still access the folder.

Wow, definitely a surprise. Ok, we'll get that on a high priority.

On Android you can save to the local filesystem, which is available using a regular file browsing app. Sorry for the inconvenience! Cross platform stuff is often challenging!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1