Change 1 Analog gauge into plain number (Gear Display)

Found a bug or got a feature request? Post it here.
thokes82

Change 1 Analog gauge into plain number (Gear Display)

Post by thokes82 »

I am still waiting for my MK3Pro to arrive. But I am already playing with the app etc.
Is there a way to change one of the analog displays into a different style? I am running a sequential gearbox. After a spin or so I am often not able to tell in which gear I am in. To sort it out I would normally look on the dash. Of course I can display it on the bottom of the screen (that is what I currently plan to do). But a large number would be great.

BTW: I want to run on a Pi3/B. Amazing stuff. Installation worked good so far and I configured the Pi to boot fast and show a splash screen etc. Looks and feels like a display made for Racecapture...

Edit: maybe I am just stupid. If thats the case, please move it to the support forum. Otherwise it would be a missing feature for my application...

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi, sorry this one slipped by.

Right now you can't change the analog gauges to anything else, although we are planning the ability to swap in different gauge types for those spots.

You can change the big square gauge on the tachometer page to a different channel, however - that might get you close to what you want.

-Brent
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter