Warning light trouble

Discussion on the Lua Scripting capabilities for RaceCapture/Pro. Also see the <a href="http://autosportlabs.net/RaceCapturePro_Lua_Scripting">Lua Scripting Guide</a>

Moderators: JeffC, stieg

ross2004

Warning light trouble

Post by ross2004 »

Having a little trouble with my warning light....it won't turn off. I have GPIO 1 set for output providing ground for a LED light. It comes on immediately and stays on, even if all of my scripted parameters are in-line. Can someone check my script please, thanks!:

ross2004

Post by ross2004 »

So, I seemed to have sorted things out. I changed the script formatting to match my accusump script which I knew worked. Also, I had to change getAnalog(8 ) to getAnalog(7) for purposes of reading battery voltage. I'm not quite sure why, as I understood lua-channel 8 to be internal battery voltage on a Mk3 box. Lua-channel 7, which is analog input 8, isn't connected to anything in my setup. At least I believe that interpretation to be correct.
Attachments
script1.png
script1.png (166.39 KiB) Viewed 1479 times

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi, Glad you got this working. We'll make a note to double check the Lua mapping for the battery channel. On MK3 e added one more analog channel, so that might be related to the possible issue you've seen.
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

ross2004

Post by ross2004 »

In regards to your reply to my telemetry issue, I think the problem is I installed the Mk2 firmware update by accident instead of Mk3...