Not getting lap times into podium

Discussion on the RaceCapture App - Windows, Android, OSX and Linux.

Moderators: JeffC, stieg

petik

Not getting lap times into podium

Post by petik »

Weird thing started happening on my rct2 with podium. I no longer get lap times pushed to it or shown on the tablet. However all other telemetry is being pushed including GPS location. Any ideas? Only change I can think of that I made is upgrading app and firmware to latest.

Event: https://podium.live/events/1281dbf6-54f ... 759d98dfe5

ferg

Post by ferg »

Have you made sure the correct track is loaded? Do you have the "Automatic Track Detection" turned on under "Race Tracks"?
David Ferguson
Veracity Racing Data
Autosport Labs Preferred Dealer
https://veracitydata.com

petik

Post by petik »

ferg wrote:Have you made sure the correct track is loaded? Do you have the "Automatic Track Detection" turned on under "Race Tracks"?
Yeah it's got the right track. I can see the car on the track in podium. I can even see predictive timing, just not actual lap times.

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi Pete,

Thanks for posting. There might be something askew with the configuration. Can you send us a copy of your raceCapture configuration plus a zipped up copy of the log file from the session off of your app? You should have it under the Analysis view.

Please send it to [email protected].

Thanks
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi Pete,

Spotted your problem.

In your Setup you have "Race Timing" turned off. Try turning it on, under Setup / Race Timing, then write the settings back to RaceCapture.

Let us know if that works for you. Before your next event, you should be able to create a simulated track in a parking lot or road and test the lap timing that way.

petik

Post by petik »

brentp wrote:Hi Pete,

Spotted your problem.

In your Setup you have "Race Timing" turned off. Try turning it on, under Setup / Race Timing, then write the settings back to RaceCapture.

Let us know if that works for you. Before your next event, you should be able to create a simulated track in a parking lot or road and test the lap timing that way.
Thanks Brent, that definitely did the trick. I suppose the setting may have flipped during the firmware upgrade and reloading config just never set it back. Either way, i'm good to go now. Thanks!