Recalculate laps using a different track map

Discussion on the RaceCapture App - Windows, Android, OSX and Linux.

Moderators: JeffC, stieg

tfriest

Recalculate laps using a different track map

Post by tfriest »

I was at VIR for the SCCA runoffs last week and the first session I went out on, RCP used the wrong track map (patriot course instead of full course), so my data is all just 1 long lap.
Is there a way to switch the track map and recalculate laps based on the new setting?
I'm using a RaceCapturePro mk2, and the 2.3.0 app (I think it was before the 2.4.0 update).

If I try recalculate, it just says "loading session" for lap 0 and never finishes.

brentp
Site Admin

Re: Recalculate laps using a different track map

Post by brentp »

Hi, you should be able to recalculate laps using the new lap recalculation feature. In this feature you should be able to select a different track layout: https://www.autosportlabs.com/racecaptu ... s-release/

Make sure you're using the latest 2.4.0 app. If you're having problems after downloading the latest app, try exporting / uploading the log and attach it here, and we can look at it.

Thanks!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

tfriest

Post by tfriest »

I installed and tried with the 2.4.0 version (on PC), but same results (it just hung saying loading session).

If I try to attach the log here, it says it is too big (unzipped is 3.7M and zipped is 938K).

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi, Try uploading the log using a file sharing service and we can take a look at it that way. Thanks!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter