Delivery of purchased MegaJolt ???

General Megajolt Questions and Answers

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

inway

Delivery of purchased MegaJolt ???

Post by inway »

I am sorry to have to bring this up, but I receive no replies after mailing Brent Picasso.
I purchased a complete MegaJolt unit on April 01, paying with PayPal. I also sent an email to mr Picasso to confirm the purchase. On April 09 I sent a new email, asking if it had shipped already, because I was concerned to receive the unit before going for a long trip. If it was not shipped yet, I wanted to provide my new adress.
I got no reply.
On april 11 I sent another email, urging mr Picasso to respond to me, and I also explained once more why it was important for me to have this solved. Still no reply!!!

I am now seeking his response here on this forum, even if I am aware that this is not the correct place, but it seems to be the only way to get attention from mr Picasso.

If he is busy, that is understandable, and if my unit is not sent out yet, that is OK too. Then I can provide him with my new adress, and just wait for my package.
But he must reply on the emails from a customer, especially since I have already paid for my parts!

My best regards, and hope to a simple solution of this matter!
Leif Jansson

rantex84

also not receiving my mjlj order

Post by rantex84 »

I am also having trouble finding the status of my shipment.
I ordered the board, processor and box about april 24, 2005.
At the same time I ordered the digikey bill of materials.
I received the parts from digikey in about a week and have subsequently retrieved the coils, VR sensor etc from salvage yards.

I still have not received the parts that board processor and box
My account was billed for them very shortly after my order was placed.

I sent an email to mr picasso on april 28 but didn't get a response so I sent another on April 30 to ask when my parts would be shipped.

On April 30 I received a response that mr picasso was on vacation but that the he should ship me the parts early the next week.

as of april 16 I received no parts and no further communication on my order so I sent another email to mr picasso. It is now April 19 and I have received no parts and no response to my email.

I too realize this is basically work done in spare time on this project and I willing to wait but would like an idea of when my parts will be shipped.

brentp
Site Admin

Due to significant work (day

Post by brentp »

Due to significant work (day job) and family concerns I have needed to ship items out in batches, causing un-intended delays in getting orders out. I'm currently working on improving my process so i can get these shipped out in a more incremental way.

*** The good news is that tomorrow, April 20th, I will be shipping all orders placed up to April 15th of this month.

Steve, your order was sent out yesterday- you should've received an email reply to you indicating this.

Thanks a lot for your patience! As soon as I get this process hammered out I need to work on the V2 board and the updated firmware.

Brent
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

inway

Received my MegaJolt!

Post by inway »

I received my box just a few days ago, and it looks good! The MJ is put together very professionally, and it came packaged with bubblewrap in a box. One nice surprise - Mr Picasso had included a new Molex connector in my shipment, complete with the metal connectors. Very nice!
I had previously received an e-mail from Mr Picasso, where he explained the reason for my delay. Now I am a happy and satisfied customer!!!