A few questions

General Megajolt Questions and Answers

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

Avtovaz

A few questions

Post by Avtovaz »

i have seen that there is going to be an upgrade in the megasquirt to a faster processor etc, with this happen with the megajolt too?

Reason asking is that i have a Lada Riva rally car, 60-2 pulleys are available already, and the probe/holder if its compatable too.

Can megajolt provide a rev shift light, as well as limiter, or do i have to buy from another company?

I am a little confused about sensors too, with i need to place a vacume sensor in the inlet manifold? If so will it read ok, its running 1 webber 45, and i cant conect advance now because it pulses.

Thankyou.

Todd Charles

I don't know enough about pro

Post by Todd Charles »

I don't know enough about progamming but I am sure this would need to done to work with a 60-2 tooth wheel even if the procesor were fast enough or upgraded.

It has a seperate rev light and limiter output along with 4 user defined outputs based on RPM and\or MAP with high\low modes.

The MAP "vacume sensor" is on the board itself. You would need to plumb a line to the manifold. You could try to tune around your pulse problems or just run a "mechanical advance" program.

Todd