Wiring Diagram.

Megajolt Kit assembly Question and Answers. Be sure to review the <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/MJLJ_V4_kit_assembly_guide">Kit assembly guide</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

bobyspit

Wiring Diagram.

Post by bobyspit »

I have had my Megajolt around 12 - 15 months, I have now run in the car (on the distributor) and am in the process of wiring the leads up for fitting over the next few weekeneds.
There was a wiring diagram on this site for the Map version, it was a superb diagram and from memory was colourful and easy to use.
I cannot find this diagram any longer,I can only find the new one that is on the site.
Is the old diagram still available?
Your replys very much apreciated!
Thanks Rob

nickj

Post by nickj »

bobyspit

Post by bobyspit »

Nick,
THanks for that! This is not the one I remembered. Does anybody still have the original one?
Rob

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Rob,

Is there something missing from the wiring diagram we could fix, or is it a styling issue? Feedback is appreciated!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

bobyspit

Post by bobyspit »

Brent, Styling is good, it just is not the same diagram I found easy to use last year! It was a colourful one which had both the EDIS and Megajolt pin wiring.

I am also looking at building a rev light set, can I use a LED with 12v integral current limiting resistor? and would this save using a seperate resistor?
Rob