67 GT6 Fuel injection and MJLJ

Show off your Megajolt installations, vehicles and action shots here!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

nzgt6man

67 GT6 Fuel injection and MJLJ

Post by nzgt6man »

Hi,

You can add another success to your list. Got the car on a dyno yesterday and managed to sort the ignition properly. Managed to "find" another 8BHP over the standard dizzy. Main benefit seems to be in the mid range where the engine is more flexible and pulls like a train now, whereas it seemed to run out of puff before, mainly due to the cam I have I think. So well done Brent, keep up the development. Next step is to replace my mechanical injection with electronic.

cheers,

Robert Proud

brentp
Site Admin

Great! thanks for the update.

Post by brentp »

Great! thanks for the update. I'd love to see pictures of your setup. Are you in NZ?

I need to get the file upload feature working so people can share their project information...

Brent
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

nzgt6man

Re great thanks for the update

Post by nzgt6man »

Yes I'm in Auckland New Zealand. I'm in the process of writing an article for the car club I'm in, documenting the process with pictures and diagrams. Once I've done it, I'll post in this forum with a link to the club's web site and the article. Some of the information will be useful i guess, like how i made my trigger wheel adaptor and the correct info on the EDIS6 wiring for the coil pack, which is different to how most web sites show it.

Rgds,

Robert

944guy

GT6 in Auckland

Post by 944guy »

Did this article ever get published? I'm new to this Megajolt business and also have a GT6. Looking forward to getting info on the trigger wheel and anything else you found useful for a GT6 implementation.<P>
Cheers
-moe

Josh_b

gt6 map

Post by Josh_b »

great stuff, i recently installed the system on a gt6 racer, could i have a look at your map, i would like to compare it to the one we did
thanks

Josh

944guy

gt6 map

Post by 944guy »

Hi Josh, what trigger wheel and pulley did you use for a GT6?

-moe

Josh_b

wheel

Post by Josh_b »

it was an after market alloy harmonic damper pulley and a trigger wheel from a ford sierra cvh engine

944guy

Pulley

Post by 944guy »

How generic are the GT6 pulleys? Do I just look for a specific diameter center hole or was the aftermarket pulley made for a GT6?

-moe

Josh_b

pulley

Post by Josh_b »

it is was specificly for the 2000/2500 engine from here i think http://shop.cambridgemotorsport.com/