help on getting a bult system in uk

General Megajolt Questions and Answers

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

Richard oxley

help on getting a bult system in uk

Post by Richard oxley »

hi
dose any one no were to get a bult system from? i have all the bits from srap yard,just need the inportant bit now. is the anyone in the uk that can help? and also is there anyone in the midlands that has all raedy built and using one. i am planning on using it on my rally car that has a 1300 vauxhall engine with twin 40's.

cheers
Rich

Josh_b

hello

Post by Josh_b »

I'm in the midlands , been running a 1300 with twin 40's on this system for six months! why not just order a built unit from Brent just go to the order page!

NickW

Info from a previous thread......

Post by NickW »

....I'm working with Guy on providing kits in the UK. Somewhat of a backlog at the moment, but ordering PCBs 20 at a time from Brent. You can get everything from Maplin if you do a bit of digging to Xref things. The Price list we are working to at the moment is

MJlJr kit of parts £35 (less case & MAP sensor)
Optional MAP sensor +£20 (otherwise sold with TPS mod.)
Assembled & tested +£10
Fitted into case +£5 for aluminium chassis box or +£15 extruded aluminium case
Wiring loom +£10 (made to customer's spec)
36-1 steel wheel from £25

I am also talking to Brent to work out the best way to solve the case fitting issue, be it oversized boards or me shipping a hundred cases over from the USA.

Initially I have been concentrating on a complete kit for cars with Xflows and DCOEs, but we are also trying to work out how to fit to VX, Pinto, YB and a few others.

Oh I also have a goodly stash of EDIS8 I scored when on holiday this year.

Bill

You can contact them at [email protected]

Also, I'm in Kingswinford and have had my MJLJ running for a few weeks. There's another guy close to me who is just about to install, maybe we could have a get together before the weather gets too bad??

Nick.

Richard oxley

building and set up maps

Post by Richard oxley »

hi josh
I see that u have fitted the system to u'r 1300 with 40's. well done. do u have any set up maps. ie the "programable outputs" "ignition table" ect??? do u use the MAP or TPS??

U can e-mail me direct
[email protected]

cheers
Rich

Richard oxley

parts & contact in uk

Post by Richard oxley »

hi nick
thanks for the info on pats and complete systems am trying to get one ordered but don't have any order form or cantact numbers could pos let me no how to get one ordered so i can make a start on it before bad weather.
i see that u are in kingswinford. i live in derbyshire. could do with talking to someone about the system & programing. need a map for a 1300 engine thats on 40's.

u can contact me on
[email protected]

ps am not realy that up on computers.
not sure what type of lap top to be looking for.

cheers
Rich
if any one else can help that would be good

Sam_205Rallye

Import

Post by Sam_205Rallye »

What about Import Duty when buying from the states? Is it an issue?

205 Rallye TU5J2 16008v 125@wheels on DCOE's (needing mapped ignition)
205 Rallye TU5J2 16008v 125@wheels on DCOE's (needing mapped ignition)