computer questions

General Topics for configuring, operating and tuning the Megajolt. Also see the <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/MJLJ_V4_Operation_Guide">Operation Guide</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

skelatons

computer questions

Post by skelatons »

What type of computer is best for running MJLJ? Would a netbook computer be good enough? I have a MacBook, is a windows based computer necessary. Thanks for any help on this.

Brad

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hello,

Currently the configuration software only runs on Windows. A netbook would work fine. We're also working on an Android app that will work with a bluetooth->Serial dongle- this will be a very cool addition!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

skelatons

Post by skelatons »

Thanks for the reply,Brent. Can't wait for for my stuff to arrive. Thanks!

Brad

naire

Re: Computer questions

Post by naire »

Often abbreviated as XP, Microsoft Windows XP was codenamed Whistler and is short for Windows eXPerience. Windows XP is an operating system designed to bridge the gap between Windows 9x/ME and Windows NT/2000 users and is an available upgrade for Windows 98, ME, and 2000 users. The two primary versions of Windows XP are Windows XP Home Edition and Windows XP Professional.
lja;skdj;asjfdakljdal;kjdfakjda;ljla

naire

Post by naire »

For me it depends to the specification of the computer.. the higher specification the computer has the faster it runs!
lja;skdj;asjfdakljdal;kjdfakjda;ljla