hard limiter

Discussion on the Hard Rev Limiter module, currently under beta testing. <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/Hard_rev_limiter_1.1.0">Project Information</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

adrien

hard limiter

Post by adrien »

hello everybody!! i have got a probleme with my megajolt. he possesses a hard limiter interne but I can not seem to make it work. When i put the wire "power coil" of mgjlt over positive coil pack, i havent got a spark, but when i put the 12v generaly over my coil pack i have got the spark and I can control the advance with the megajolt.

then i have control wire voltage of "power coil" mgjlt i have got a 12v but i have got 9 volt when i try started motor.

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hello Adrien,

We apologize for the late reply.

Can you post pictures of how you wired the Rev Limiter to the Megajolt?

Also, with the engine turned to "ON", but not running (so the megajolt is powered up). Measure the voltage at "COIL_POWER". What do you measure?
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

adrien

Post by adrien »

hello , thank's for the answer. when my engine turned to "on" but no running I measure 12volt . but when turned to "on" and try started y have got 9 volt.

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

When you connect the coil pack directly to 12V, how many volts do you see when cranking?

Also, please post pictures of the Hard Rev Limiter wiring.

Thank you,
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

adrien

Post by adrien »

hello, here is the picture I hope it suits you. but i don't understand your previous question

tightwad

Post by tightwad »

Just a bump because I have the same problem. When powered directly I measure cranking voltage at the coil but when powered through the Rev Limiter it cuts another 2 volts out.

tightwad

Post by tightwad »

tightwad wrote:Just a bump because I have the same problem. When powered directly I measure cranking voltage at the coil but when powered through the Rev Limiter it cuts another 2 volts out.
I had two connections swapped...the trigger and ground, which cause my voltage drop.