computor communication

EDIS and Megajolt installation related topics. Be sure to review the <a href="http://www.autosportlabs.net/MJLJ_V4_vehicle_installation_guide">Vehicle installation guide</a>

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

texpis

Post by texpis »

Anyone have any idea?

Mick

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi Mick,

Apparently my reply did not post - apologies for the delay.

At this point it seems that it may warrant further hardware testing. Was this Megajolt built from a solder-yourself kit, or was it purchased pre-built from us or a distributor?

You are welcome to contact us at [email protected] for further help and next steps.
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

texpis

Post by texpis »

Hi still having this problem. It will accept a program and save it and I guess it uses it because the timing does change . I am having other problems with the car so I could do wit it working right is there anyone who vcan check and repair these units?

Mick

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Hi Mick,

To recap, you're able to read / write data from the unit (per your video), and you can see the timing change when the car is running, but the MAP sensor does not work correctly.

Is that correct? If so, the MAP sensor may need to be replaced on the system.

email us at [email protected] and we will see what we can do to get it inspected / repaired.

Thank you,
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

texpis

Post by texpis »

Email sent

texpis

Post by texpis »

Hmm no response anyone else help?

Mick

bmcdaniel

Post by bmcdaniel »

I had a somewhat similar problem with mine when trying to tune. At first everything worked fine. After a couple days when I would send a revised map to to Megajolt's RAM, the active cell didn't change with rpm or vacuum but the software gauges below the map worked and matched my in-dash tach reading. When I committed the map to flash everything started working.

texpis

Post by texpis »

Thanks for the reply Daniel unfortunately the gauges and the map doesn't register I am fair,ly certain it's taking and using the map but cannot conclusively say. Funny though I have 2 the same but tried 2 computers on 2 mega jolts with the same problem. I've tried contacting the manufacturers but they seem to just ignore my emails. Looking like binding it and buying something with some support.

Mick