Voice auditions for a feature in new configuration software

General Megajolt Questions and Answers

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg, brentp

4600cc

Voice auditions for a feature in new configuration software

Post by 4600cc »

A new configuration program for megajolt is on its way and will arrive soon. One of the features in this new program is auto tuning.

* Auto tuning. You can drive and hit spacebar when you notice knocking, program will pronounce rpm bin value, map bin value, and ignition advance value, then either make a note of the knock location or retard timing several degrees and update configuration automatically.

I need to record voice of someone pronouncing some numbers, 30 different numbers in total. This voice will then be used in the program to let the user know via speackers which rpm bin, map bin, and ignition advance values are in question. Obviously I don't have a voice, so I need yours, or your wifes, daughters, whoever. Full credit will be given. I may also need someone to edit the sound, make it nice, make the files smaller, etc.

Numbers to pronounces are 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 1000. 30 different numbers in total.

I am holding auditions at this moment, and you can participate. Record your voice and send it to me via e-mail, [email protected]. Include your name, age, sex, and location. Here is what to say on your recording: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 50, 100, 1000, your name." Allow appropriate pause between numbers.

If you are interested in editing files, here is what I will need. I want same amount of pause before voice starts in each file, there should also be same amount of pause after voice ends in each file. Every file will need to be edited to remove noise.

AL