Rally Team New to Data Acquisition

Post here to say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics extra welcome!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

driveclimbslide

Rally Team New to Data Acquisition

Post by driveclimbslide »

Hello everyone. I'm the driver/owner of Revolutionary Sports competing in stage rally in US and Canada in NASA Rallysport, Rally America, and CARS. We're very interested in collected data mostly to improve my driving but also the improve the car and figure out why/how things go wrong. Our car is a 2004 Subaru STi modified to open class rules and is an absolute riot to drive. Any data acquisition has only been done via GoPro video and the datalogger on our ViPec ecu. We have a ton of questions that I'll post up on the Q&A board that should help us make the decision with what system we want to go with. The whole concept of open source is very appealing so I'd like to see how far we can push this system's potential. If you'd like, you can check out our team's page on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/revolutionarysports

MichaelDrost

Post by MichaelDrost »

Welcome from Holland! Hope you have as much fun here as I've had. Found some really nice ideas here and will now and again add some of my own!

rdoherty

Post by rdoherty »

Nice pic! Welcome!
Ryan Doherty
Autosports Labs