Bluetooth App bugs?

Report any thing that looks like a bug or problem in the system here

Moderators: JeffC, stieg

GTIspirit

Bluetooth App bugs?

Post by GTIspirit »

Just started using the Bluetooth App. I know it's in early development and the preliminary release might not have all the kinks ironed out. Here's what I observe and consider "buggy."

"Oil Temp" display doesn't work for me. In my configuration I have "OilTemp" on analog input Channel 6. It doesn't show anything on the Bluetooth App display.

For reference, "Air/Fuel" and "Battery" appear to function correctly on my Bluetooth App display and those items are called "AFR" and "Battery" on Channel 7 and 8 respectively. The values they display agree with the Race Monitor and are physically plausible values.

RPM and Speed are totally bogus numbers. I don't even have engine speed hooked up to my RCPro. The Speed values are also totally bogus, showing anywheres from 50 to 100 of whatever units, compared to my RaceAnalyzer Sensor Monitor showing near zero, which is what I would expect since I'm sitting still in my garage.....

Oil Press also shows some totally bogus numbers when I select it. I don't have oil pressure connected to my RCPro, so I don't know what it's trying to show me.....