Hello from Ar USA!

Post here to say hello! Tell us what you drive, what race series you participate in and how you want to use Race Capture to help you go faster. Pics extra welcome!

Moderators: JeffC, rdoherty, stieg

ebdavis

Hello from Ar USA!

Post by ebdavis »

Eric from Arkansas. I run a 2002 S2000 in SCCA STR solo II. I just got SoloStorm a couple of months ago and while I'm happy with the app I wanted to be able to log steering angle, brake and throttle inputs. I'm basically a hack at driving and have read every book on autocross and most on driving in general. This is my last ditch effort at learning how to drive fast. I have a community college education in graphic design which served me well working construction the first 7 years after college. Now I work in the energy industry specifically natural gas and finally have a good job so that I can afford to spend a little on my true addiction of autocross. I'd like to thank the originators and community for their support with this hardware/software solution for the regular and more serious hobbist.

Keep calm and race on

brentp
Site Admin

Post by brentp »

Welcome and thank you for supporting the RaceCapture project! Got any pictures of your car? Maybe we can feature your exploits!
Brent Picasso
CEO and Founder, Autosport Labs
Facebook | Twitter

ebdavis

Post by ebdavis »

nvm